If you observe a snake that could be a Pinesnake:
- Try to take a photograph or video of the snake.
- Photograph the snake’s head and/or back.
- Please note the location, time, and date of your observation. You can provide street numbers or coordinates.
- Please note the characteristics of the area where you found the snakes. Please note the characteristics of the area where you found the snakes including the types of trees and soil.
- If you encounter a dead snake that could be Pinesnake, please take a picture and report the snake.
- Please email or call with your observation (contact information).